Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Review Etude House Petite Darling Nails HD Beam

Petite Darling Nails

It's time for nail polish gurls... Still from brand Etude House, I ordered Petite Darling Nails in #PP901 grape chou. You can see the bottle and the cap are very cute, aren't they? Not only the bottle, but the color also very gorgeous on nails.




swatch Petite Darling Nails #PP901
Sorry, the color doesn't show the real because I took the photo in the natural light. For me, color grape chou is pale purple or I think it's the pure purple. The color seems very contrast with my hand skin tone. Yep, I have dark skin, but this purple doesn't give any problem for my look. It syncs with my skin. Moreover, the color also syncs with any color of clothes. It's just my opinion.






Petite Darling Polish also has smooth texture like milk, fast dry, and easy to be removed with remover. Even though this is my first "branded" nail polish I've ever had, I'd like to give five stars for this polish. If you compare etude house polish with the polish that is sold in IDR 5,000, wow, it has a wide difference for sure. Hahaha... I think I should "throw away" my old "fancy" polish and try to collect more colors of polishes of Etude House. Hihihi...

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please leave comment, it would mean a lot to me :)
And I'd reply your comments asap.
Thanks for lovely feedback ♥

 

♔ Pretty Petite Copyright © 2011 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by New Baby Shop