Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Review Etude House LUCIDarling Fantastic Nails

In previous post I had reviewed Etude House Petite Darling Nails, another line of nail polish of Etude House. Now I'm reviewing LUCIDarling Fantastic Nails which has glittering and shimmering color. I chose #coral jewel having peach near to pink color. This color is similar with what Michelle Phan polished on her nails. Nice color...
LUCIDarling Fantastic Nails

The bottle is so cute surely with the shape of heart and the content is more generous ~ 13ml ~ than Petite Darling Nails. Glittering 03 coral jewel has gold glitter but it's not too glittery. The texture also ain't as smooth as Petite Darling because it gives a sense of gritty texture on your nails after drying. However, the gritty is light and doesn't give any complains so far.
I love the color!
Similar with Petite Darling, LUCIDarling Fantastic Nails also fast dry, easy to remove, and milk texture alike. Okay, so this is my second Etude House nail polish after Petite Darling #grape chou. Love them...love

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please leave comment, it would mean a lot to me :)
And I'd reply your comments asap.
Thanks for lovely feedback ♥

 

♔ Pretty Petite Copyright © 2011 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by New Baby Shop