Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Review Etude House Precious BB Cream Mineral SPF 30/PA++

Yesterday I tried to use sample size of Etude House which I got for free when I purchased the products from an online shop. I applied Precious BB Cream Mineral #2 Sheer Glowing Skin on my face. It is my second BB cream I've ever used and I got good impression of staying power and complexion.
sample size of Precious BB Cream Mineral #2 Sheer Glowing Skin



full size of Precious BB Cream Mineral #2 Sheer Glowing Skin


It's claimed for anti-wrinkle, whitening, anti-darkening, and high SPF (SPF30/PA++) which can protect you from UV rays. The texture is like another BB creams, liquid, not gel or cream. The formula blend easily and give sheer complexion as if you didn't wear any BB creams or foundation, also promote dewy finish.
the texture and color


after blending


This BB cream doesn't have fragrance like my first BB cream I used `Missha Signature Real Complete BB Cream SPF25/PA++. For me, it doesn't matter if BB cream is fragrance or not because I'm not sensitive with the fragranced products.

Precious BB cream Mineral prevents me to blot my face for several times because my oily skin no more oily after applying this. Staying power is good but first I blotted my face with tissue, the formula also stuck on tissue so I have to retouched up my make up with powder to cover the mottle. Hahaha...

I'm so sorry all my friends of not showing you the best picts of swatch. cries

I give five PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket for this product. Muaahhh...Photobucket

2 comments :

  1. True. My skin wasn't oily that much after I apply this. But, it made my skin a little dry when I apply this.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comment, it would mean a lot to me :)
And I'd reply your comments asap.
Thanks for lovely feedback ♥

 

♔ Pretty Petite Copyright © 2011 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by New Baby Shop