Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Review SkinFood Red Bean BB Cream SPF 20 PA+

Hello everyone. How are you? Hope everything is going well.

I'm doing quick post. I have been using sample size of Red Bean BB Cream in light beige which I got for free when I purchased Etude House products. It's claimed for dry combination skin but I dare to try even though I have very oily skin. But the fact is this BB cream works as for oily so I still stay away of blotting my face for several times. Wow, great!
Red Bean BB Cream
the shade
swatch - once blending
after blending


The shade of Red Bean is quite different with Peach Sake. It's darker inspite of in light beige. I think that all SkinFood BB cream have the same shade but I'm totally wrong. Hahaha...
comparison Red Bean (left) and Peach Sake BB Cream (right)

That's the review. Hope you enjoy gurls. Hehe... Bubyee...

2 comments :

  1. Red bean shade 1 matches me really well. Which one do you have? Do you know if peach sake shade 1 is the same as red bean 1?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used the light beige, dear.
    I think the shade 1 is quite different between peach sake and red bean, maybe just a bit :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comment, it would mean a lot to me :)
And I'd reply your comments asap.
Thanks for lovely feedback ♥

 

♔ Pretty Petite Copyright © 2011 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by New Baby Shop