Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Haul: Up Wedges, Skirts, Baggy Pants, and Colorfull Tights

Hello everyone, nice to see you again :)

Finally I got my wedges from Up ~ Jane grey. Yayy!!!
Up wedges ~ Jane grey
Up wedges ~ Jane grey
Up wedges ~ Jane grey ~ flowery pattern
Up wedges ~ Jane grey
If you read my previous post, you might curious why I didn't choose Kate two tone but Jane grey instead. That because the web didn't provide my size for Kate so I prefer to own Jane. Hehe... The flowery pattern is sooo lovely, I like it, and so vintage as well. This wedges have height 9 cm, it's quite high and, for sure, I can't walk easily because I'm not capable wearing too high heels nor wedges. But this wegdes is fairly light so it's wearable for daily walks. The price is also affordable and worthy in which you can donate IDR 5000 for charity.

I also got two skirts, lime green and fuschia; green and grey tights; and coffee baggy pants. Sorry I can't capture them maybe later I'll show you. For me, the biggest haul for this month is Up wedges. Haha...


Okay gurls, I have to lend my laptop to my next-door-friend. Bubyee... muahhh...

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please leave comment, it would mean a lot to me :)
And I'd reply your comments asap.
Thanks for lovely feedback ♥

 

♔ Pretty Petite Copyright © 2011 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by New Baby Shop