Saturday, May 21, 2011

I'm Broke

I admit it that I'm addicted in online shopping. If only I could cure this 'ill' at rehabilitation, I were sure I wouldn't. Haha... Why do I love this such a thing? Because sometimes online shops offer cute and unique stuffs that are not available at store. Besides, I don't need exhaust myself for walking around mall or stores. That's just my opinion.


Now, I'm totally broke, depending my weekly-pocket-money, I want do shopping instead. Please, give me buckles :p haha... I'm sick for this fashion fever, I'm starving for this fashion hunger. Help me!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please leave comment, it would mean a lot to me :)
And I'd reply your comments asap.
Thanks for lovely feedback ♥

 

♔ Pretty Petite Copyright © 2011 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by New Baby Shop