Saturday, December 17, 2011

Five Korean Cosme Online Shops

I've just finished watching Strong Heart episode Yoona, Tae Yeon, Tiffany, and Yuri. Satisfied haha... Then nothing to do as I can't sleep right now. Okay, I wanna share lil thing about online shop which you can buy Korean cosmetics in. I used to purchase Etude House or other Korean brands from them, so check them out :)

  1. Phinx House
  2. Miruku Shopline
  3. Femmelicious Galleries
  4. Drolly Pop
  5. Gerai Parfum dan Kosmetik
I picked them as online shops that offer, I bet, more affordable price. Hope you guys enjoy shopping and making up. Cheers! ~~

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please leave comment, it would mean a lot to me :)
And I'd reply your comments asap.
Thanks for lovely feedback ♥

 

♔ Pretty Petite Copyright © 2011 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by New Baby Shop