To be honest, I'm forced to be a little bit "productive" during this hard period ~ my life is full of presentations, you know? However, I still passionate in writing (not include paper with those fawk theory of literature lol), especially in blogging on which I can share all the things that are to me considerably interesting. Aaannnddd now, I'm gonna share about my daily make up kits :) Here we go ~~
Okay, let me mention each of them...
- BB cream is a must! It promotes dewy finish and fresh face. Skinfood Peach Sake BB cream suits on me so bad since my face is very oily.
- La Tulipe loose powder that is focus in acne problem is my so-so powder to prevent any acne I have been fighting against.
- Pixy brown eyebrow pencil has very subtle color, but I love the pink of this pencil ;)
- I have many kinds of eyeshadow, for the simplest one I choose Maybelline Studio Quad and Oriflame creme eyeshadow. I always adore Korean girls who make their face up with subtle color yet sparkling, so gold creme eyeshadow is the best color for your daily make up.
- This is my fave, ELF eyeliner pen. Mine is brown, I think the color is not that strong so you have to line up your eyes repeatedly.
- I tell you that I'm not a fan of mascara. Okay, it's so magical since it gives you "blooming" eyelashes, but sometimes a clump of mascara messes up my eye make up by sticking on, for instance, lower lashes or glasses. I own Maybelline Unstoppable curly extension.
- Yayy I love Etude House Kissful Lip Care ♥ Belive me, it cures your chapped lips and gives plain color to lips. Really want to repurchase!
- Maybelline has the most affordable price among other drugstore cosmetics, so I have many different tones of Maybelline's lipstick.
- Theennn... it's Kissful Lip Care's bestfriend, to me, Etude House Apricot Stick yayy! It has pigmented color, I swear, thus you can double it up as lipstick. I love combine those kissful lip care and apricot stick, it tastes sugary sweet yummyyy....
Those are my compulsory cosmetics for daily make up. I'm happy sharing this with you, dolls... :) And it must be much more fun if you also share your daily make up kits on your blog, I really want to know indeed :)
Thank you so much and have a nice day ~~ Bubyee... :*