Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Drolly Pop Shop

Permit me to acquaint you with this cosmetic online shop and I beg you'll be in love with the web ~ it's so lovely... Tadaaaaaaa it's Drolly Pop Shop!

You can find any Korean brand cosmetics, either ready sock or pre-order, and even US brands like MAC, Elf, Bobby Brown, etc. I think Drolly Pop Shop is what I need because it offers not only cosmetics but also fashion stuffs like Forever21 and other requested-webstore, for example, We Love Colors for those who are really crazy in tights and leggings. About the price? It's much cheaper! Love it ♥

Drolly Pop is also available in facebook page, click here.

Ok dolls, I've introduced you this 'perfect online shop' that provides us completely many brands with much more affordable price. At last but not least, happy shopping :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please leave comment, it would mean a lot to me :)
And I'd reply your comments asap.
Thanks for lovely feedback ♥

 

♔ Pretty Petite Copyright © 2011 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by New Baby Shop