Wednesday, May 23, 2012

My Beauty Resolutions

I know we're not heading a new year, it's almost a mid of 2012 and I'm gonna make my beauty resolutions happen from now on since I've just composed it a few hours ago. Hehe... However, it's quite important to map your target in beauty. My skin problems are it's very oily with super large pores and blemishes that are caused by acne and chicken pox >.< Then I truly need beauty resolutions to catch the targets reducing my skin problems, at least not to make it worse.

  1. Peel my dead skin and blackhead every two days, and mask my face everyday. Sounds extreme but since I've been using traditional mask and peeling (brand of Mustika Ratu), I don't need any worry to peel my skin.
  2. Apply skincare regime line. I still use Etude House Mini Size U in gift set size every night before sleeping. I don't know whether it works well or not, I believe it cares your skin so bad.
  3. Wash my brushes once a month. I swear, I got super red acne when I used my blush brush that hadn't been washed for over the months. You can imagine how much bacteria lived and contaminated your beautiful skin >.< 
  4. Simple daily make up or no make up at all. I normally love getting my face with moisturizer and baby powder, no BB cream or foundation.

Those are my beauty resolutions, just that simple but hard to do at times because of our bum. I'd love to know yours so tell me, dollies. Thank you for reading... Muah ♥

2 comments :

  1. I don't really make new years resolutions/goals either, I just have objectives that I make throughout the year X)

    You could make this a tag! It would be a fun one ^^

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comment, it would mean a lot to me :)
And I'd reply your comments asap.
Thanks for lovely feedback ♥

 

♔ Pretty Petite Copyright © 2011 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by New Baby Shop