Saturday, June 16, 2012

Positive Word. Alhamdulillah.

I'm worn out "observing" the novel ~ object of my thesis so I decide to write a blog post even though it might be unimportant to tell and share in some extent. But from this I just wanna take a lesson from the enduring story of mine or my friends.

Today Dediku had a meeting with his lecturer to have enlightenment for his TA or Final Assignment. He told me that he got the data from his seniors and he was overwhelmed with gratitude for their help. Alhamdulillah... Although he said his progress in tackling TA is slow than his fellows, I think it's fast enough to be compared with me at least. Hehe... He's so happy and turned out "on fire" mode to have TA done fast. Good luck for my dearest Dediku... It realizes me that Allah is very kind hearing our prayers. Alhamdulillah...

Alhamdulillah... Yeah, it's a statement of being thankful to Allah, to everything that is given to us. A short word Alhamdulillah actually makes you suck your positive mind-set to have to be grateful. Many of us often say "galau" or envy to people because of some particular reason. I got my friend tweeting that she's galau enough having no boyfriend, not that low GPA, unapproved scholarship, and undone proposal research. Ahh so what with those all problems? She just made it worse by galauing them. Everyone, please don't say galau or any negative words, but say positive ones instead, because what you say is your mind-set. So make up your mind that you're happy, lucky, and thankful. Remember this: your mind-set determines your life becomes.

Magic word of Alhamdulillah has proven, hasn't it? So whatever that happens in life, just say "alhamdulillah"... Don't let anything flunks your dreams and coveted future. Cheers! ♥

3 comments :

  1. I agree that by putting positive things in mind, good things really happen ^^

    By the way Monica, I tagged you for this award ^^
    http://magicpearlheart.blogspot.com/2012/06/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello dear!
    join my giveaway HERE open for internationally ♥

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comment, it would mean a lot to me :)
And I'd reply your comments asap.
Thanks for lovely feedback ♥

 

♔ Pretty Petite Copyright © 2011 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by New Baby Shop