Saturday, November 10, 2012

Review: Nymph Aura Volumer Etude House

One more thing to follow from brand of Etude House, jeng jeng jeng~ Nymph Aura Volumer #3 transparent water glow. Yayy!

Nymph Aura Volumer
swatch #3 transparent water glow

At first I didn't know about volumer, what is the function and why should we have this item in our makeup purse? To answer all my curiosity, so I decided to buy the sample size which is attached to the sample of Precious Mineral BB Cream Bright Fit. I wanted to test out this volumer which, they say, could make our face shiny, glowing, and sparkling like Korean celebrities. Yeahh, sometimes I watch them and their face makeups look shiny and, when I glance it, a bit greasy and oily. Hehehe...

Nymph Aura Volumer #3 in sample sachet
swatch

My personal description:
  • The texture is like gel; thick and a bit sticky. When blended, it turns out greasy on skin yet leaves shine.
  • The color is transparent soft pink. No glitter or shimmer.
  • The scent is very chemical. Again, I love fragrance products. It's better to smell fragrance than something chemical. Hachim!
  • About staying power...ummm... I cannot make sure this because when it's applied on oily face, it becomes bias to say long-last or it's just oily face that becomes more oily (?) Hehehe... :p
  • It's used in 1:3 ratio with foundation or BB cream. We should mix it first with foundie or BB cream, to make shiny and glam base on face.
  • Nice product for those who want to get glam look. 

I think everyone need more proof about Nymph Aura Volumer, so here we go...
silly! :D

Did I look shiny? No? Yeahh, I think so... :D Because I used very tiny amount so, well, we can't see the shine and glow on my face. Forget about my failure, aaaannddddd have a nice day everyone... :*

5 comments :

  1. great review :D at least you included a photo! it really bugs me when ppl make reviews and dont add any pics!

    vickyhoang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah kamu cantik sekali sai, matanya bagus. Kamu keliatan imut XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review :D I adore this product although seems like the true effect is far from the effect that Korean idols achieved.
    vanessavanhuynh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comment, it would mean a lot to me :)
And I'd reply your comments asap.
Thanks for lovely feedback ♥

 

♔ Pretty Petite Copyright © 2011 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by New Baby Shop