Saturday, August 31, 2013

Time to Pamper My Skin

Assalamualaikum..

Hai lovelies, have you read my previous post about my current skin condition? If haven't, you should check it out. Hehe...

Aaaaand finally I bought beauty products again. Yayy! For months, my money had been going to hijab attire like maxi skirts, long dress, veils, and scarf. There was no chance to buy beauty products. But thank God, because of my bad breakout, I'm given a chance to strongly concern on my skin by buying some skincare products. When I looked up my pouch, there's no skincare product except a moisturizer. Shame... X)

Here is my skincare haul with some makeup products too. Hehe...can't live without taking a make-up XD


  • Secret Key Starting Treatment Essence
  • The Face Shop Blackhead Clay Nose Pack
  • The Face Shop Lovely me:ex Design My Eyebrow #1 Grey Brown
  • Elishacoy Always Baby BB Cream 5 ml
  • Indonesian traditional powder Bedak Saripohatji
  • Free sample Holika Holika Miracle Real Skin Finish


  • Innisfree Jeju Volcanic Pore Toner 13 ml
  • Benton Snail Bee High Content Essence 5pcs sachet
  • Benton Snail Bee High Content Steam Cream 5 ml
I decided to buy sample size because I want to test out which products that suit me best. I heard that we need 2 weeks prior to test out skincare products. If those brands are suitable for my skin, surely I'll go for them by buying the full size. If not, yeah, I should dare myself to try another brands.

I'll be reviewing the products asap ;)

Thanks for reading and have a nice day everybodeh :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please leave comment, it would mean a lot to me :)
And I'd reply your comments asap.
Thanks for lovely feedback ♥

 

♔ Pretty Petite Copyright © 2011 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by New Baby Shop