Hi, I'm back with another review :) Hwoaa, I've finally purchased a beauty product after long raving of shoes. Since I've never tried liptint and don't have any, I decided to buy Etude House Dear Darling Tint as a kickoff. Okay, let's get started.
|Etude House Dear Darling Tint in #2 Real Red|
This tint has light jelly texture and smells like candy. Yum! Look, there's much bubbles inside the bottle. Cute, huh? >.<
|after blended by finger|
|the rest of tint sticks on finger|
- Smells like candy, jelly, and stuff like that. Uber nice! Seems like want to eat the tint. The taste is quite sweet if you lick it a bit ;p
- Gives a natural color to lips, especially for those whose dark upper lips.
- Does not make lips chapped (y)
- Simple yet elegant packaging
- Inexpensive. I bought it for IDR 46,000 on Drolly Pop Shop
- Not recommend using finger to blend the tint on lips as the rest of it will stick on finger. Best using the wand all the way but it ends up too intense.
- Not long-lasting. Once I eat or drink, the color fades a wee bit.
Bdw, I'm sorry my lips look bad and the pict doesn't give vivid color. Hehe... Okay, thanks for reading and see you next on upcoming another liptint review. Love you :*