Monday, January 6, 2014

I'm Sorry, Fellas...

Bismillah..

Assalamualaikum..

I know that my blog is not well known and not much visited. The contents of my blog is not so important and look very amateurish. There are some people who leave a comment but I could not reply, or those who send me e-mail, but I'm late to reply.

I apologize for my lack of help or too late to respond to the readers' questions through comments or email. To be honest, my internet connection is slow, then I rarely visit my blog if I had no desire for the post. I currently rarely open email because the latest Yahoo email design is not very convenient, thus I have not had time to sort many incoming emails.
 
Nonetheless, I try my best to answer every comment and reply to incoming emails from readers as soon as possible. Once again, I'm sorry...


No comments :

Post a Comment

Please leave comment, it would mean a lot to me :)
And I'd reply your comments asap.
Thanks for lovely feedback ♥

 

♔ Pretty Petite Copyright © 2011 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by New Baby Shop