Friday, January 24, 2014

Review: Secret Key Starting Treatment Essence

Bismillah...

Assalamualaikum...

Kyaaaaaaaaaaa!
Oh, I'm sorry for screaming in the beginning of post. You know what? I forget to make a review of this product long after I run it out. Hahahaha...

Okay dollies, I'm gonna make a simple post reviewing this best seller essence which is called as a dupe of SK-II Facial Treatment Essence, Secret Key Starting Treatment Essence. This essence from Secret Key, a Korean brand, is quite hype around because it has similar benefits as SK-II yet offers the much more affordable price.



PRODUCT DESCRIPTION:
  1. 7 Free System: parabens, mineral oil, benzophenone, alcohol, phenoxy alcohol, pigment, incense
  2. Contains 90% pitera
  3. Whitening and brightening
  4. Wrinkle care
  5. Moisturizing
  6. For all skin type
  7. Content 155 ml
Actually there are many beneficial effects of SK STE, including repairing acne prone skin. Thus, here I used this essence to calm my acne down.

SK STE comes with heavy glass bottle which design is similar to SK-II FTE, simple yet elegant. The bottle is not travel handy since it might break if falls off of grasp. Regular bottle with small hole so we have to pour the product out to the palm.



The consistency is almost like water but heavier. It's lighter compared to FTE which has more concentrate texture. Two to four drops of STE is an appropriate amount to be applied all over face. It smells like pitera, sake, or something like that. I had cool sensation when applying this essence. Don't forget to apply toner before essence so that the essence can be absorbed real well.

REVIEW:
STE couldn't help my acne problem :( But the significant effect that I barely felt is my skin become smoother and brighter. Yeah! \m/ It also moisturized yet didn't get my skin oilier. I recommend this essence for those who have minim problems on skin since people whose skin in serious condition won't get enough treatment. But if used by pairing with other skincare products, it's better... :)

That's all the review from my point of view. Hope it helps... Bye... ^^

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please leave comment, it would mean a lot to me :)
And I'd reply your comments asap.
Thanks for lovely feedback ♥

 

♔ Pretty Petite Copyright © 2011 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by New Baby Shop