Tuesday, January 7, 2014

The Greatest Happiness

Bismillah..

Assalamualaikum..

I want to re-post my old post about the greatest happiness in my version :)

Surah at-Tahrim 8

What do you think of when you hear the word "happiness"? Do you think it's having a lot of money, fame, having everything you need, or surrounded by your loved ones? Hmm...all of that is true...

Nevertheless, I personally think that happiness is when I got the guidance of Allah subhanallahu wa taala, when He led me on a straight path. A gratitude that will never be endless to say. Alhamdulillah...

I feel so much blessed when Allah opened my heart to learn more about Islam, self-repair, try to be a soleha woman, and hijab. Of course, along with all these blessings, Allah also gives the heavier tests. There's a moment when I was weak and my faith was in the lowest level, but Allah is always with me, He gets me up. Again, if we notice, too many blessings than trials Allah gives. Thus, there's no reason to be sad over the past or His tests. There's wisdom behind all the trials. Pray and pray. Dua and dua. Allah has the best plan for us.

Thank you for those who said (and believed) I've changed a lot. If it's good for Allah, then it's good for the entire world.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Please leave comment, it would mean a lot to me :)
And I'd reply your comments asap.
Thanks for lovely feedback ♥

 

♔ Pretty Petite Copyright © 2011 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by New Baby Shop