Saturday, February 22, 2014

Heartbreak Pushes Us To Allah

Bismillah...

Assalamualaikum...

People were wondering why I changed much, from the appearance on which I started to wear hijab to the way I shared about Islam and its knowledge. Some of them blatantly told and gave their appreciation toward my alteration. Even my thesis examiner asked me the reason why I changed that lot. When he asked me this question, I started crying inside even though my eyes couldn't lie that I was crying (I hope Mr. R had never noticed it). It's so touching knowing people care of me.

There are some stages where I couldn't handle my sadness and it lead me to go back to Allah because no one can help except Him. I'd experienced deep despair long before this and I was too coward to face that tortuous event so that I decided to commit suicide. Now, although I'm also going through up-down of deen, I'm trying to be tough and keep tawaqal. Bismillahrirohmannirohim... Allah had written my fate and I have to believe in everything that happens in my life is the best of His way to lead me to the eternal happiness.


2 comments :

  1. Hey you´ve a great blog!
    Please check out mine and if you want we can follow each other here,
    on bloglovin and via GFC :)
    Let me know, now it´s your turn!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi..
      thank you for visiting my blog..
      I'm done following your blog.
      nice to meet you.. ^^

      Delete

Please leave comment, it would mean a lot to me :)
And I'd reply your comments asap.
Thanks for lovely feedback ♥

 

♔ Pretty Petite Copyright © 2011 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by New Baby Shop