Sunday, February 9, 2014

Review: Hada Labo Gokujyun Ultimate Moisturizing Lotion (Made in Indonesia)

Bismillah..

Assalamualaikum...

To be honest, I don't know what my skin type is, either oily or combination. In the morning after waking up, hoah it's oilier than ever, but after rinsing off with facial wash and applying toner, it's flaky dry. Argh! At that moment, I run out any skincare product. The last that I used was OST Vit C20 serum (this serum brightened my acne scars!). Talking about dryness, even homemade green tea toner dries out my skin. The similar effect also happened to Clean&Clear Essentials Oil-Control Toner which firmly known as the mildest toner among the other brands (in local market).

Hada Labo Gokujyun Ultimate Moisturizing Lotion (Made by Rohto Indonesia)




I strongly needed moisturizer and didn't want to wait within 2-4 days of shipping if I went online shopping for Korean brand moisturizer. So, I decided to buy this Hada Labo Gokujyun Lotion that is so easy to find at the nearest local market, mini market, or supermarket. Why I chose Hada Labo? Simply because:
  1. It's Japan brand, manufactured by Rohto, and this brand has hold consumers' love.
  2. The main benefit of this lotion is hydrating and moisturizing, so it's suitable for my dry skin after cleansing.
  3. Inexpensive, around IDR 32.000, yeah since it's made locally in Indonesia (but it's licensed by Japan Rohto).
Ohya, my skin type is acne prone skin. Hahaha I almost forget acne that love to settle down here on my face T^T So far, HL (Hada Labo) doesn't break me out and moisturizes my skin real well. BUT, in cold weather I'm not sure the power of moisturizing of this HL. When I was in vacation at Kota Batu, Malang, that has coooooooooold weather, my skin was so dry and cracky even after I applied Benton essence and HL lotion. Ahh...it's probably about the cold weather after all hehe...




As written on label, HL Gokujyun lotion has 3 types of Hyaluronic Acid, fragrance free, colorant free, mineral oil free, and ethanol free (but methylparaben not free T^T). The texture is watery, almost like water but a bit concentrate, and transparent. No fragrance means no perfume, but still have a medicine-y smell which doesn't matter for me. I personally love this lotion for the lightest texture it has, it's apparently like essence since most lotion is in watery light creme.



How to use:
Pour out an appropriate amount of HL Gokujyun lotion on the palm and then gently tap on until the formula absorbs into the skin.

Next time maybe I'd try Shirojyun for whitening effect. But I've ever read that whitening skincare is not good for acne prone skin, or at least for those who have many pimples. Is it true? Hmm...

Okay, that's the review...Bubye... ^_^

4 comments :

  1. Hi there, it's a very nice review! :)
    I followed you already, do you mind to do the same?
    Keep in touch :)

    www.michaellaneyssa.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thanks for visiting..
      Done following you yahh.. ^^

      Delete
  2. sis nice review. oh iya kalau mau beli hadalabo atau produk jepang lainnya bisa mampir ke http://nihonmartbeauty.com/12-hadalabo ^^

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comment, it would mean a lot to me :)
And I'd reply your comments asap.
Thanks for lovely feedback ♥

 

♔ Pretty Petite Copyright © 2011 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by New Baby Shop